All booking is subject to these terms and conditions.
We only guarantee a booking once we are in receipt of the returned signed agreement together with the deposit.
We reserve the right to re-allocate dates should the relevant paperwork not be returned to us within 14 days.
The terms of this agreement do not allow for cancellation other than by mutual consent of both parties and confirmed in writing.
Wedding DJ Birmingham will charge the following fees should a cancellation occur.
THIS ALSO INCLUDES, ILLNESS AND WEATHER CONDITIONS THIS INCLUDES SNOW AND ICE
Within 14 days of the event date. The full contracted fee.
Within 30 days of the event date 50% of the full contracted fee.
Within 60 days of the event date 25% of the full contracted fee
The deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances and does not eliminate the full cancellation fee being charged.
The balance is due either by cheque posted to us in time to clear before the date of the booking, or in cash to the Dj before the start time on the day of the event.
- You are advised to contact us urgently should the balance be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- It is the bookers responsibility to check that any venue being used has all the necessary Entertainment and
Liquor licenses .
- It is the bookers legal responsibility to comply with and ensure that current Health and Safety regulations are in place and any place of performance is fit for the use intended. A safe electrical supply must be provided. All outside situations (Marquees / Outbuildings) must be dry and undercover and made safe for electrical use and insulated from the ground. Ensure that there is sufficient TOTAL electrical power available for all of the service equipment and other contractors using the facilities.
- Smoke machines can only be used with the prior consent of the venue management.
- A minimum clear floor space is required of 4 Metres x 2 Metres with a head height of 2.2 metres. With a minimum of 2 x 13 amp power sockets. If other additional entertainment is booked adequate floor space must be available for all the performers and changing facilities provided if required.
- At least 75 minutes is required for setting up and 60 minutes to dismantle and reloading equipment(This also depends on which set up and package you have hired). This must be taken into account when planning any arrangements. If required an earlier set up time can be made by arrangement. (Before your guests arrive or before the meal),This may results extra cost due to extra time and travelling expenses.
- In the event of any damage to or loss of any equipment or materials provided by the DJ for the purpose of the performance by any occurrence or by person/s on the premises, the booker shall be liable to pay in full for the repair or replacement cost of equipment and the hire of necessary equipment or materials during replacement time and to compensate for any loss of work due to that damage or loss.
- The booker is responsible at the end of the performance for the collection of any CD’s or property left at his/her own risk with the DJ.
- The booker realises that whilst we have excellent DJ back up in place and every reasonable safeguard is assured we cannot be held responsible for any DJ illness, sudden malfunction or breakdown of any electrical equipment as this is an unavoidable occurrence and Is outside of our control. We will, however, make every reasonable effort to rectify the situation. In the extremely unlikely occurrence of a non-performance or if a total failure occurs, the booker will be refunded the total fee in full. In this situation this will be the full extent of our liability to the booker.
- Any delayed set up time or subsequent delayed start time due to the overrun of any prior proceedings or of situations being outside of our control will not warrant any extension of the stated finish time or any fee reduction. However, at the sole discretion of the DJ and with the permission of the venue management, an extension of these performing times may be made. The DJ will charge an additional fee. This fee must be paid in cash to the DJ before any extra time commences.
- No other persons or performers may use any of the equipment provided other than by prior consent of Wedding DJ Birmingham.
- The booker is responsible for the conduct of all persons attending the event whether those persons are invited or not. We do not take any responsibility for controlling rowdy behaviour or ejecting unwanted persons from the venue. Our DJ’s have the right to perform in a safe environment. We reserve the right to terminate our services should any physical verbal abuse or intimidating actions be made to the DJ venue staff or any of those persons present at the event. In these circumstances no refund will be given and the full fee will still be payable.
- Wedding DJ Birmingham reserves the right to provide a substitute service in the event of the company being unable to appear for any reason.
- If a booking has been confirmed in writing between the client and Wedding DJ Birmingham and upon arrival at the venue we find another dj/service has been booked by the client or someone acting on behalf of the client then the full amount shall be payable to the ourselves (Wedding DJ Birmingham)
- Wedding DJ Birmingham will ensure that public liability insurance is provided but only for the protection of the public against harm, pain or suffering caused to the public by Wedding DJ Birmingham personnel or equipment and not by any actions of the client or guests who may cause or instigate such harm, pain or suffering to themselves or others under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Where the Venue has a sound limiting device, the Artiste shall endeavour not to trigger it, but Artiste or myself shall not be liable if the device or equipment cannot be reset
- Please Note with weather conditions (snow or ice),where road conditions are dangerous we reserve the right to cancel at any time.